View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #11
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grades Round 6/4 Ryan Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
Thanks for posting that.

Gave me a bit more insight. I'm starting to get excited about this guy. Big body, good mobility and he's a fluid pass catcher. Lining up out wide, avoiding DB's after the catch, making tightrope sideline catches...

I'm excited to see this guy in action and he was a guy that I was initially "meh" about.

Here's a clip of him catching a short pass, making a safety miss, and outrunning the rest of the secondary on his way to a 74 yard touchdown: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR7A_I4bP3I

I want to see what this guy looks like in pre season.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote