View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #19
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 58841 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboys’ Jones boys deflate their own football people with draft ‘philosophy

I was watching the draft with a friend of mine, who is a pure Cowboys homer, while I am just a fan. We couldn't believe that Floyd fell into their lap at 18. They needed a 3-tech and the best one dropped to them.

Then the 49ers logo popped up on the screen...

Whiffing on Floyd was bad enough, but they also got next to nothing to move back.

The Patriots got more for a lower pick.
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote