View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #508
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 2013 NFL Draft, Rounds 4, 5, 6, & 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
If they don't plan on moving Reed on the inside, I'm really surprised we didn't pick up an ILB at all. Right now all we have after Cushing is Dobbins, and Sharpton. Dobbins is okay, just not starting material. Sharpton has way too many injury issues, and cannot stay on the field.

I hope the front office can at least get one more guy in Free Agency, because i do not feel comfortable with that ILB position, if they don't move Reed inside.
I truly believe we would have picked Arthur Brown, which is why the Ravens leap-frogged us to pick him. I have similar, not quite as strong, feelings about the 49ers jumping us in the 3rd to get OLB Corey Lemonier