View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #15
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99925 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboys’ Jones boys deflate their own football people with draft ‘philosophy

[editorial]

I for one feel that Jerry Jones is a FINE GM and the decisions he has made with the Dallas Cowboy organization stand as testament to that fact. His encyclopedic knowledge of the game of football and the hiring decisions he's made over the years as reflected by coaching and player changes he's made exemplify his prowess in what I believe to be the finest game in the world.
As someone who has not missed a Cowboy game in more than 15 years I for one have rejoiced in the bulk of the decisions he's made. From the HUGE pay day he's given to Tony Romo to the building of a stadium visible from space, with each pasing day Jerry Jones proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's one of the best General managers in football.

...and if the previous statements are true then let me go on record in saying that Bill doesn't drink and doesn't frequent strip clubs, Cak isn't a lawyer and isn't married to a hot redhead, Joe Texan is known for his calm demeanor at Texans games and his perfectly discipherable banter at said games and I'm known for my conservative hair style and love of flatchested blondes and have a MAGNIFICENT bridge connecting Brooklyn to Manhattan that I really have to sell...cheap! But the part about me not missing a Cowboy game in 15 years is true.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"

Last edited by Dread-Head; 04-29-2013 at 12:03 PM.
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote