View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #43
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 191099 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Grades

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
My pick if I were going to make a risky pick in the 6th rd would've been Rodgers.
I still cant believe he went undrafted .... Just so much talent. Yes he failed drug tests and got into other trouble ..... but a 6th or 7th round pick isnt usually going to make a team , why not take a gamble on a superior talent with some issues over a guy who has little to no shot at latching on.

All 32 teams said nope , not worth the investment of a draft pick.

They drafted DummyBadger .... and many others with "character flaws".

I guess the fact that he kept making the same stupid mistake over and over sealed his fate.

It'll be interesting to see how he fares in Barfallo.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote