View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #91
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 48117 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans UDFA Signings

I think there is a clear message from Smith/Kubiak (bringing in 40 rookies) to a 12-4 team:

all marginal and/or overpaid veterans better impress the heck out of the coaching staff during training camp or be at great risk of being cut.

I think that 2010 meltdown was the best thing to happen to this organization, because I think it shifted the organizational power (or philosophy at least). My sense is that Rick Smith is in charge these days, and he does not have a problem making cold, calculating personnel decisions- something Kubiak (God bless him) is not good at.