View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #89
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 28119 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans UDFA Signings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
He looks faster than 4.8 to me from that tape.
Eh, I wouldn't put too much stock in it. Like he said himself, he's more quick than fast. He also ran a 4.58 which was his fastest time so he's probably around the 4.5-4.6 range. I like his vision and lateral movement more than anything. He's small of course but not like he would be asked to handle the load.

Had a bit brush with the law so that along with the 4.8 at the combine and his size probably had him fall. I still remember watching him carve up that vaunted Notre Dame defense and Teo last year.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote