View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #41
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184609 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Grades

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post

I think more of a Bonner experiment at KR/PR/WR than I did the Trindon Holliday experiment. I just heard Mel HairGel say that the Texans got two steals on day three; Trevardo Williams and Alan Bonner.

This 3rd day move to get Bonner is no worse than the Trindon Holliday move/experiment. If you gave the Holliday move an F then I can see giving this and F. If not.....
I generally find myself defending Smith & Kubiak more often than not ... but I believe they left better talent on the board with this pick. Its no knock on Bonner really ... Hell , the other 32 teams passed on some of those same players again in the 7th round.

I hope Mel HairGel is right and Bonner makes us eat some crow.

Lots of people talking about moving Reed inside .... I wonder if Trevardo Williams might be a better fit inside than outside lining up over TE's ....

Mercilus better step it up this season ....

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote