View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #87
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30851 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans UDFA Signings

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
He looks faster than 4.8 to me from that tape.
Yeah, it shocked me too when I looked it up. I just don't trust 40 times in cases like this. He and Dion Lewis went to Pitt at the same time, and I always thought Graham had more ability. Lewis is with the Eagles now, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if Graham became a coaching favorite early. His change of direction skill is better than all of the backs we signed which should help him quite a bit.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote