View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #86
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans UDFA Signings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I'm with you and said the same thing when i first heard we signed him. He ran a 4.8 at the combine, but his measureables don't reflect his ability. He's had some injury problems at Pitt, but I'm curious to see what he can do. We're gonna have some incredible competitions through training camp on both sides of the ball, and this is one I'll be keeping a close eye on.

Edit: I noticed the play you were talking about, and this kid has special jump cut ability. You just don't see that everyday.
He looks faster than 4.8 to me from that tape.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote