View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #29
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3rd Round- Brennan Willliams

I like this pick and the Quessenberry pick. I'm thinking they both go through OTA's and minicamp, but I really hope the Texans take it easy on Williams shoulder and let it fully heal so that he goes through this only 1 time and there aren't recurring shoulder issues. I'd like to see him start next season on the PUP list, if there's any doubt as to his healing and ability, so that he can come back in midseason if needed but also allowing him lots of time to heal. With Ryan Harris on the roster backing up Newton there's no reason for Williams to rush back from surgery. I see our O-line at Brown, Smith, Myers, Brooks, and Newton, with Jones, Harris, Gardner and Quessesberry being the primary backups and Williams on PUP depending on his injury status. Harris and Gardner could both be on the bubble depending on how these guys perform in TC.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote