View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #85
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans UDFA Signings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
Ray Graham would be very interesting in a ZBS. I've never seen lateral movement like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfHd112U2nY

Note the impossible cut during the play at 3:10.
I'm with you and said the same thing when i first heard we signed him. He ran a 4.8 at the combine, but his measureables don't reflect his ability. He's had some injury problems at Pitt, but I'm curious to see what he can do. We're gonna have some incredible competitions through training camp on both sides of the ball, and this is one I'll be keeping a close eye on.

Edit: I noticed the play you were talking about, and this kid has special jump cut ability. You just don't see that everyday.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote