View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #22
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brooks to move to ILB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I don't know that Smith or Kubiak really have much of a say in the matter. They're buying the groceries but it's up to Wade (and Herring) to cook the dinner.

I'm not saying that Brooks is definitely going to move to ILB but I don't take what Smith and Kubiak said as absolute proof that he isn't.
I think you are right. It is Wade's call. Wade's decides how dinner should tastes like and Herring cooks in accordance with Wade's recipe.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote