View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #160
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253531 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brooks to move to ILB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I just saw Smith and Kubiak on TV and they all but put to bed the notion that Reed will move inside.

Its an option but not likely at this point.
I don't know that Smith or Kubiak really have much of a say in the matter. They're buying the groceries but it's up to Wade (and Herring) to cook the dinner.

I'm not saying that Brooks is definitely going to move to ILB but I don't take what Smith and Kubiak said as absolute proof that he isn't.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote