View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #1756
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
There have also been a few name misspellings which make looking up the draft slot difficult. I've got one guy I can't find at all.

For the Undrafteds, I'm putting in a number of 256. Should I be putting in something else?

AND...

I'm making the changes directly to the screen. Are my changes being saved? Can you see them? I'm up to the 189th pick.
Yep it looks good, thanks! Ill copy that all to the main sheet tomorrow and set up the formulas. If anyone else wants to help by spot checking the picks, please do.