View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013   #1755
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202592 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
The formula in those cells was messed up by someone. This is why I have a locked sheet and the others just refer to it. If you see any more dupes just double click the cell and make sure the cell reference number is the same as its line. When people are copy/pasting from the sheet they sometimes overwrite the info. I fixed Barrett, but watch out for others.
There have also been a few name misspellings which make looking up the draft slot difficult. I've got one guy I can't find at all.

For the Undrafteds, I'm putting in a number of 256. Should I be putting in something else?

AND...

I'm making the changes directly to the screen. Are my changes being saved? Can you see them? I'm up to the 189th pick.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote