View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013   #83
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans UDFA Signings

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Hopefully this signals a very competitive camp, where the best guy wins. No more waiting on guys to get healthy & stay healthy.... Tate & Sharpton. I like them, I'm rooting for them, but we missed being in the Super Bowl twice, because guys couldn't stay healthy & we weren't prepared. Garret Graham & Derek Newton get hurt & our run game to a wide left turn. Ben Tate was nowhere to be seen all season. Losing Cushing hurt, then losing Sharpton, Dobson, & James hurt. We even had issue at safety when Quin got hurt for a little bit.

I know it happens to every team, but some teams seam to be a little bit more prepared. Hernandez & Vareen filled in very well for Gronk & Woodhead down the stretch.

I hope we get some fresh young talent on this team, a deep practice squad, & a list of players to call as a matter of last resort.
I agree TK. The key is quality depth and trying out many UDFA prospects only increase our chance to find such player/s.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote