View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013   #82
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30851 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans UDFA Signings

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
Keep in mind that the coaching staff wasn't all that enamored with Tate all year long. Kubiak kept stating his displeasure one way or another.

I'm a Tate fan myself so no hate coming from me. Just noting some buggy observations from last year.
No doubt he had his issues last year. He got banged up in preseason and he never got back to where he needed to be. I think he also got frustrated by his lack of carries early on understandably. He needs to mature this year and the coaching staff needs to feed him more. It will benefit all parties in the long run including Arian and Matt Schaub. Fresh backs all game means Schaub isn't forced into those 3rd and long situations that he and Kubiak are terrible in.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote