View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013   #15
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WR Davone Bess MIA on trade block

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Yeah, I'm sure the final year thing is an issue for the Dolphins, but I think it has a lot to do with them making Wallace and Hartline the 1&2. I really don't think the Dolphins are going to get more than a 4th for him, and I would bet they only get a 5th. If the Texans could snag him for a 5th, I would be very happy. It would make trading down from 27 an easier decision and let us focus on more pressing needs than WR. I think Bess is more likely to have an impact in 2013 than any WR we get at 27 or later.
Dutch, do you still feel this way?

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote