View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013   #170
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Watt, Mitchell, Smith, Jamison, & Crick should be enough bodies. If there's an upgrade over any of them, I'm fine with that, but we don't need to carry six DLmen for our 3-4.
I think the minimum we carry is six.

If the guy from bowling green doesn't make the roster I'll be shocked. Not only do I think he has a great chance to make it, but I also think he can push for playing time this coming season.

But for d linemen you'd ideally want a back up for each spot since it's a position where guys can tire out fast. You want a lot of fresh bodies there. Plus guys tend to get injured down there.

O line guys cab go the whole game generally so you don't need a back up for every spot. Maybe 8 o line guys.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote