Thread: NT Concern...
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013   #26
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117345 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NT Concern...

For you stat guys That think we are good against the run. Well we aren't bad but when you consider 68% of Opposing teams runs were between the two guards against our defense, it shows that other teams see our middle as a weakness.

Maybe this is why Phillips defenses seem to start off strong but tend to wear down over time. When teams pound you up the middle enough and your NT isn't capable of keeping the ILB's clean, isn't it logical to think they (ILB's) will start to break down?

Maybe That's why our ILB's couldn't stay healthy last year. I know Cushing went down with a cheap shop. I'm talking about all the other injuries our ILB's had. And don't forget Cody's back as well.