View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013   #36
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 74660 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grades Round 6/2 Alan Bonner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I agree with your message, but considering Brady played at Michigan a lot of people knew who he was.

To add to your point though I will say there was another no name guy last year who was drafted in the 6th round who went on to have a beastly rookie year. Alfred Morris ring a bell? Everyone needs to give this guy a shot (myself included). I unfairly was unhappy with the pick, but I've had 24 hours to think about it and it seems like the guy may have a shot.
Yeah much better analogy than Brady... Was a RB in the right system and look at him now, for at least one year.

I just can't give a grade to someone with trying to a bit of research on him and from what little I saw online and have read about, he could be a gem...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Crapatrick!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote