Thread: Bryan Braman
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013   #10
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 264718 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bryan Braman

I think he sticks as a ST guy. But I don't expect to see him on the field much otherwise... unless there's like... a problem. Not with the picks we made.

We prefer a 3 player OLB rotation and unless Mercilus/Montgomery/Williams doesn't produce, that's the new rotation. UNLESS they keep Reed out there. (I expect Reed to kick inside. And we might see Braman kick inside, too.)
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote