Thread: Bryan Braman
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013   #12
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 354011 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Brahman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
I don't know about that. I think he has a solid shot to become a heavy defensive contributor... I could certainly see him being on the field on passing downs... I don't know whether he could show the discipline and strength at the point of attack to beat out any of Reed, Mercilus, Montgomery to be on the field in base defense.... But, if Reed does kick inside, I think he could become the 3rd OLB- possibly replacing Montgomery on passing downs.
Well you should know about it because everything you just described is non-starter. He didn't ask and I didn't answer about contributor.