Thread: NT Concern...
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013   #19
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NT Concern...

Ive heard they plan to move Crick inside ... The biggest question I have is depth at DE if they do.

Makes me wonder where they play Montgomery - DE or OLB.

Right now they have Watt , Ninja and Crick listed as DE's on the roster.

Only Mitchell & 6th round rookie Chris Jones at DT (outside of guy's coming back from injury or PS guy's)

Braman , Reed and Mercilus at OLB.

Trevardo Williams will most certianly be an OLB .... Montgomery on the other hand , I cant pin down their plans for. He's a little bigger and could probably play either spot.

It will be interesting to see how this all shakes out ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Really? The defense finished in top 10 in both yards allowed and yards per rush. By that criteria, most of the league has a bad run defense.
#7 in both Ypg and Ypa.

The Pass defense was #1 in completion percentage #7 in Ypa and #17 in Ypg.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote