View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013   #72
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94431 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans UDFA Signings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Don't sleep on George Winn.
He was in my mock fot the texans and i drafted him in the TT mock for GB. He fits this team perfect. He'll become a fan favorite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
the Green Bay Packers select George Winn RB Cincinnati

VIDEO

Winn, who scored a 58-yard touchdown on the Bearcatsí first offensive play of the season against Pittsburgh finished the season with 1,334 yards and 13 touchdowns, after spending the previous two seasons as the primary backup to Isaiah Pead (St. Louis Rams).

I love this guy for the Texans late. He reminds me of Arian coming out. He keeps his legs driving till the play is over. Runs with power but has nice deceptive wiggle. Is perfect for a zone blocking team.