View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013   #168
Lucky

Rep Power: 169923 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
Not sure. There was some guy named Young who wore 10. All the Texans saw of him was the back of his jersey.
You don't see much of it anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanchris View Post
I know this will probably change now that Hopkins in the NFL and i don't want this to change anyones perception of him but i thought i'de pass this along. I go to a college in South Carolina and its pretty well known that both him and Sammy Watkins both smoke a lot. Not only that but a couple of my buddies say that their friends at Clemson happen to get weed from Hopkins. Like i said, hopefully he puts this behind him now that he's in NFL because he has all the physical attributes to be a great receiver.
Are we to believe 4th hand rumors over the extensive background checks an NFL team does on potential 1st round picks? I'm sure you trust your "information", but consider why others would not.