View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013   #29
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grades Round 6/2 Alan Bonner

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
This...quite sure nobody knew who the hell Tom Brady was and pretty sure there were plenty of guys that could have been taken instead of him...

BUT put in the right system and under the right coaching, meh that "no named" guy turned out ok...

There have been PLENTY of "Name Recognized" players that are out of the league or swallowed up by their own mediocrity with 2-3 years of being in the NFL and plenty of "No Named" guys that have become starters and even stars in this league...

I am curious what Bonner can do....
I agree with your message, but considering Brady played at Michigan a lot of people knew who he was.

To add to your point though I will say there was another no name guy last year who was drafted in the 6th round who went on to have a beastly rookie year. Alfred Morris ring a bell? Everyone needs to give this guy a shot (myself included). I unfairly was unhappy with the pick, but I've had 24 hours to think about it and it seems like the guy may have a shot.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote