View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013   #31
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 74660 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Grades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
Way i have it AJ, Hopkins, Martin, Posey though the time table might have him PUP'd to start the season, and Jean. Also will be going up against Jeff Maehl for a spot.For him to have a real shot honestly the team will be looking to to keep six and he better be able to return kicks or punts.

I don't think so much as where he played and how little we really know as is from what little we do at this point i just don't see nearly a high as ceiling as other prospects that were still available.
I get that we know nothing about this kid but the other WR on this team have proven exactly the same thing a Bonner has, nothing...

If Bonner can show Kubiak he can block and do the thing Kubiaks looks for, I would venture he has just as much shot to make the final roster than Martin, Jean and Maehl. I don't think Posey even sees the field this year...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Crapatrick!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote