View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013   #17
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South 2013 Draft

Texans filled some real holes this draft with players that match exactly what they want to do. A

Titans- Addressed OL big time. Question is going to be how much will this really help a team that has a young QB that just isn't really that good. B

Jags - Maybe with Joeckel they'll finally have solid play from the T spot. Did get a few playmakers outside, it wouldn't surprise me to see Henne get the starting nod though. C

Colts - At face value this looks like a lackluster draft, but honestly I just don't know the team well enough to say one way or the other if they addressed glaring needs. I do know that Freeney's departure and maybe Mathis seem imminent. Werner addressed that. I do know they have the best QB in the division and that counts for quite a bit. C-
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote