View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013   #44
Lucky

Rep Power: 149994 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 4th round Trevardo Williams De/OLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jppaul View Post
Watched some T Williams game tape, love this pick with a little coaching he is going to be instant impact this year 5 or 6 sacks easy.
I just saw Williams vs NC State, and he terrorized Mike Glennon. I just wonder if he has enough strength to shed blocks in the NFL. I guess size wise, he compares to Dumervil and James Harrison. But, those guys just seem more bulked up to me. There's no questioning William's quickness, though. As good as the Jordans and Mingos in that regard.