View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013   #157
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30535 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brooks to move to ILB

I don't know about that. At ILB we have Cushing, Sharpton and Dobbins - all at least capable when healthy, and Cuhsing will be in on all Nickel situations.

At OLb we have Mercilus, Brahman and two rookies (3d and 4th round). So a second year player, a ST player and two middle round rookies. Right now I'd say our ILB rotation looks stronger than our OLB rotation. I am pretty sure, that Reed will start the season at OLB. Only if one of our rookies step up big time will he move inside (or if we have injuries).
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote