View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013   #1
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30535 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Now on to the hardest time of the year...

Well the draft is behind us and I am psyched... I can't wait to see those guys hit the field and show us, what they can do. Problem is: this is still months away.

I never really have a problem with the time after the Super Bowl - with all the football of the previous months a little break is alright. But after the draft with all the excitement having to wait about half a year to the next meaningful game, that is brutal..

So, how are you gonna make that time as a football fan bearable?
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote