View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013   #29
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80468 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Grades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Everytime someone complains about a pick lately I always think about Duane Brown. Texans fans went nuts complaining about that selection and look how it turned out. I'd venture to say 50% of fans weren't happy with the Watt pick. I hate to say it but history tells us that most fans don't know what the hell we're talking about. I'd rather sit and wait even if I wasn't the hugest fan of one of the newer players we took.
So true...i was, at best, "eh" with the JJ Watt pick and initially early on in the season, i thought i would be right. but by the end of the season i was warming that cold plate of crow up and couldnt eat it fast enough. I ate an extra pot of crow for good measure after this past year.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote