View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013   #60
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans UDFA Signings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
Forgot Klein was a senior this year. Ran more of a zone read at Kstate but its not for lack of a strong arm. Guy is a superb athlete who would kill teams on roll outs and bootlegs. I'd love to see him make the team at QB.. Easily has most upside of any qb we have, infortunately also by far the most raw.

7 tackles going forward, i don't think it'll be too hard to whittle the number down.

Woods nice signing along with johnson.

Reed probably swings inside, i'd like to have seen more depth added at ILB though.

Anyone else notice Pocic C is listed at 6-7 & 310?!
IMHO, Klein is never gonna make it as an NFL QB.
An emergency QB, yes.
A wildcat QB, may be.
And if he works really hard and improves his QBing skills tremendously, the we can start talking about a back-up position.

He's a good athlete and a good college QB though.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote