View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013   #17
GNTLEWOLF
All Pro

Rep Power: 3825 GNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to GNTLEWOLF
Default Re: Choir boy philosophy...

The thing is.... in the modern NFL, no team can really afford to have players who don't know how to behave socially to some degree. The NfL does penalize teams as well as players when the player's off the field behavior goes outside the law or when said behavior does not up-hold the corporate image that the NFL chooses to put forth. Choir-boys? Not necessary....but acceptable citizenship is required. My hat is off to Mcnair for being a person who was ahead of the curve on this one...
Having said that, I'm glad that we as a team are looking at the ability of guys to have a bit of an edge rather than just being nice guys. I like our guys to be aggressive and get after other teams. Now, if our game plans can just develop a killer instinct....
GNTLEWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote