View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013   #156
Lucky

Rep Power: 120321 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brooks to move to ILB

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Glad to hear that Jones looked good, he's an intriguing prospect. Get a chance to eyeball Quess in that same bowl game ?
Yes, San Jose mainly passed, so I didn't see a lot of run blocking. From what I did see, they ran a zone blocking system. Jones moved around and matched up with Quessenberry some. Jones got by him on some penetrations. The guy is just slippery. Maybe he greases his jersey, I don't know. But, he's hard to block.