View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013   #154
Lucky

Rep Power: 119828 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brooks to move to ILB

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
So what's Reed gonna do in nickels, sit on the bench ? Or maybe he joins the OLB/DE rotation in nickel/passing situations when Wade goes with just a single ILB (Cushing) ?
I think that's exactly what happens. Reed and Mercilus outside and Watt on the inside. However, I just watched some of this bowl game with Chris Jones of Bowling Green, and this guy can penetrate. It wouldn't shock me if he found his way on the field on passing downs.