View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013   #58
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 78264 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans UDFA Signings

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Ball security seems to be Dennis Johnson's issue; otherwise he looks like a bowling ball.

http://www.arkansasexpats.com/2013/4...dennis-johnson
From 76's link:

Quote:
For five years, Johnson has been a household name amongst Razorback fans. Since breaking the school record for kick return yards in a season and earning a spot on the SEC All-Freshman team, Johnson's motor hasn't stopped running. At 5'9" and 213 lb, Johnson is quite a load to bring down. Just ask SEC defenses, who often needed a group effort to wrangle the bullish running back several yards after initial contact (he averaged 5.9 yards/carry for his career). He ran an official 4.47 40 at his pro day and is very explosive within the first 10 yards
Dayum! I think I like the guy already. This is the SEC and a shoddy line!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote