View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013   #25
Goldensilence
Is this Sparta?

Rep Power: 9088 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Grades

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
LaStar Jean for one... I think the question should be who couldn't he beat out. Aside from AJ and Hopkins, who could Bonner not beat out on this WR squad?

Who gives a rats hairy nutsack where the kid came from or if anybody has ever heard of him, A: he is a 6th round pick and B: HE IS A 6TH ROUND PICK. If the kid can play, it will show. If he can't, who cares...

Texans are not going to suffer one way or the other...
Way i have it AJ, Hopkins, Martin, Posey though the time table might have him PUP'd to start the season, and Jean. Also will be going up against Jeff Maehl for a spot.For him to have a real shot honestly the team will be looking to to keep six and he better be able to return kicks or punts.

I don't think so much as where he played and how little we really know as is from what little we do at this point i just don't see nearly a high as ceiling as other prospects that were still available.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote