View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013   #24
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 287939 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Grades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Everytime someone complains about a pick lately I always think about Duane Brown. Texans fans went nuts complaining about that selection and look how it turned out. I'd venture to say 50% of fans weren't happy with the Watt pick. I hate to say it but history tells us that most fans don't know what the hell we're talking about. I'd rather sit and wait even if I wasn't the hugest fan of one of the newer players we took.
That's it, stick a pin in our balloon. LOL

You're right though. Also, training camp does have a way of sometimes changing rookies attitudes. We'll see. I think, overall, we had a good draft and a couple of those UFDAs look mighty interesting.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote