View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013   #43
jppaul
Cut and Dry

Rep Power: 1193 jppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 4th round Trevardo Williams De/OLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Montgomery and T williams seem like polar opposites to me. Im not worried about reed inside...can Montgomery handle the strong side?
Montgomery stacks the point of attack as well as any olb in this draft. I am worried about any man coverage responsibilities on anything more than a 3 sec count, especially extended crossing routes against quicker backs or tight ends. I think the speed is there but not the fluidity. Watched some T Williams game tape, love this pick with a little coaching he is going to be instant impact this year 5 or 6 sacks easy.
jppaul is offline   Reply With Quote