View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013   #23
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 70825 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Grades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post
The worst? Bonner is an F. And it's not because I've never heard of him. So what if he has good hands? He is from a tiny school, played against nobody, has below average measurables, etc. The reason I give it an F is even if he is better than I think in camp, he still has virtually no chance whatsoever of making the roster. Who could he possibly beat out?
LaStar Jean for one... I think the question should be who couldn't he beat out. Aside from AJ and Hopkins, who could Bonner not beat out on this WR squad?

Who gives a rats hairy nutsack where the kid came from or if anybody has ever heard of him, A: he is a 6th round pick and B: HE IS A 6TH ROUND PICK. If the kid can play, it will show. If he can't, who cares...

Texans are not going to suffer one way or the other...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote