View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013   #22
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Grades

Everytime someone complains about a pick lately I always think about Duane Brown. Texans fans went nuts complaining about that selection and look how it turned out. I'd venture to say 50% of fans weren't happy with the Watt pick. I hate to say it but history tells us that most fans don't know what the hell we're talking about. I'd rather sit and wait even if I wasn't the hugest fan of one of the newer players we took.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote