View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013   #9
phantom17
#1 Fan in RGV!

Rep Power: 1291 phantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Grades

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Of the picks that matter, only one concerns me, and that's Montgomery. That could be an A pick or an F. If he busts specifically because of bad football character, then it's terrible pick. If he busts for any number of other reasons, then it's still a great pick. They got a lot of talent for where he was drafted. Did they do their homework on his character? We'll find out.

Overall: A

I agree! However, I gave them a B+, becuz of Montgomery, Alan Bonner, & T Will. Hopefully I'm wrong! Nice solid draft!