View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013   #42
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 4th round Trevardo Williams De/OLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
The more I watch this guy and Montgomery the more I love these picks. Williams is going to give us burst off the edge that we don't have. Both he and Montgomery bring ferocity to the pass rush.
I'm going a step farther and saying that quite a few of our picks including these guys bring quite a bit of nastiness and swagger. Even the offensive guys do. Swagger is overrated to me, but at times last year we lacked confidence. I don't get the feeling from any of these guys with our first five picks have problem with confidence whatsoever.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote