View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #63
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 138732 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 NFL Undrafted Free Agents Database

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Hell yeah.

He was a guy I wanted to draft. I think hell make the team.
Bits and pieces that impress me. Suggest reading full analysis.

But an NFL scout who spoke with MLive on a condition of anonymity said Adams graded out higher than any of the three Michigan State underclassmen who declared early for the draft. "He's a second-third round grade,'' the scout said. "I was watching more film on him, and I missed on his athletic ability. He hasn't done anything to hurt himself since the end of the season, ran a 4.4 at the (NFL) combine. "Catching the ball, he's not the most natural guy, but he has the movement and he's a competitive guy.''

His best attributes are focus and ball skills. Adams is dangerous with the ball in his hands and has upside as a return man. He covers best in a zone scheme but can hold up in man in the right scheme.

Adams battled through injury much of his senior season, but still picked off three passes and was invited to the NFL combine, where he ran a 4.48-second 40-yard dash.

"He's a second-third round grade," an NFL scout told MLive.com at Michigan State's pro day. "I was watching more film on him, and I missed on his athletic ability. He hasn't done anything to hurt himself since the end of the season, ran a 4.4 at the (NFL) combine. "Catching the ball, he's not the most natural guy, but he has the movement and he's a competitive guy."