View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #13
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Grades

I give it an A. This is my favorite draft we have ever had, when looking at it on draft day.

I really like Hopkins for us. We got a safety in Swearinger that will play alot in our nickel and dime packages in the second round. Our 3rd rounders consist of a RT that could start sometime this year, and Montgomery who should see a decent amount of playing time if he does not start. Trevardo Williams looks like a nice developmental/backup OLB. I hear alot of good things about Quessenberry and it is always good to get better along the offensive line. The other 6th rounders make sense from a positional standpoint, who knows how they will turn out.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote