View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #503
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 2013 NFL Draft, Rounds 4, 5, 6, & 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf123 View Post
Of course they would say that because there is no plan right now. They have to see how Montgomery can drop in space. I have no doubt that its a strong possibility.
Jmo but based on what I heard I strongly doubt he's going there.

I won't completed rule it out, but it makes sense that if they believe Reed is a beast solb (which they pretty much said), then it makes little sense to move him from there considering the circumstances.

People can judge for themselves, but from what I heard it sounds as if they have no intentions at all of moving him there....at this point.

Just based on what I heard if I had to bet, I'd bet that he'd be the starting solb to start the season.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote