View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #11
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 116198 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 2013 NFL Draft, Rounds 4, 5, 6, & 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
If they don't plan on moving Reed on the inside, I'm really surprised we didn't pick up an ILB at all. Right now all we have after Cushing is Dobbins, and Sharpton. Dobbins is okay, just not starting material. Sharpton has way too many injury issues, and cannot stay on the field.

I hope the front office can at least get one more guy in Free Agency, because i do not feel comfortable with that ILB position, if they don't move Reed inside.
meh...
first, Herring sez "could be, we'll see."

then, GK sez "probably not, but who knows"...

The real question is: WWWD? What WILL Wade Do?
it's HIS defense.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote